Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Motivational Keynote Speech Just Got Better Thanks To A Bunch of Morons in Washington, DC

ddksl
Congress scolds former AIG executives over crisis (AP)

Yep, that was the title of the article I just read on Yahoo. Congress just gave a tongue lashing to former executives at AIG.

What a bunch of morons we have sitting in Congress and they seem to get dumber by the minute. Scolding for bad deeds that are completed? Scolding former executives - the key word being former? What good is this? Have we not learned from Enron, WorldCom, and Adelphia. These people do not give a crap. We know what motivates these executives.

The Congress is just making my job way too easy - and too fun. I can't wait to deliver my next keynote; especially when I get to the part where I talk about how organizations spend way too much time pointing the blame and bashing the cause of the problem instead of finding solutions. The only thing this does is get people more angry and creates more ill.

Look around your organization right now - be it government or a corporate entity - what is a problem you are trying to solve at this very moment? Now how about trying to solve it without digging up who/what/where and why got you in this pickle in the first place!


No comments:

Post a Comment