Tuesday, December 23, 2008

When An Opportunity Arises Go For It.......................

Took 20 hours to get home from San Francisco yesterday; I think I got home from South Africa faster.

The plane was grounded in Cincinnati; it had a dent and the maintenance people were trying to determine if the aircraft was air worthy. The pilot and co-pilot were in the terminal with the passengers and I was chatting with the two of them about the "dent."

But then I had an idea....................I thought I would offer them my cost savings idea from yesterday's post. (read that first before you go any further.)

So I shared my skinny people thoughts and Co-Pilot Jason responds in all seriousness, "Well the problem with that is there is only one seat belt in each seat."

I guess he didn't get it. Or he has no sense of humor. Or he is stupid. Or he was trying to be funny? I was more worried about him flying me home than the dent!

No comments:

Post a Comment