Sunday, December 14, 2008

Think Inside the Globe, Not Outside the Box

For the past 19 years I have sent a picture holiday card to my friends. It started out as my retaliation for all the picture Christmas cards I was getting of every one's kids; but now it's become fun and something my friends and family look forward to; around October they usually start asking me if I took the picture yet. And if I forget to send it to someone or it gets lost....... people are actually crazed.

I tell you though, I really applaud folks who have to come up with creative ideas all the time; I only have to do it once a year and I get all stressed out over it.

So I made a little video of the making of this years card. I've been thinking about doing this for two years; I finally did it. The picture you see at the end is the one that went to print!

Enjoy! Share it with your friends. And don't forget, creativity keeps organizations thriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment