Monday, December 22, 2008

My idea to keep the airlines in business.

I arrived at San Francisco International Airport on Saturday morning to find that my flight was overbooked by 18 people. Weather forecast for New England was not good Saturday and Sunday; so I hedged my bet that I would still get home by Christmas and took a bump - Delta was oh so VERY GENEROUS with their offer for me to spend the weekend. (I figured it was better than getting stuck in Salt Lake City at my expense)

While standing in the terminal I noticed these two anorexic looking women and it became oh so very clear how the airlines could get out of this oversold position.................................


Let Skinny People Share Seats.

Hey, if obese people are buying two seats, why not? I think this could work.

If you have a direct link to a decision maker at one of the airlines please give them the link to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment