Thursday, November 6, 2008

Speaking of Change....How About a Secretary of Motivation and Fun

So President-Elect Obama is pulling his team together. Chief of Staff. Secretary of State. Secretary of Defense. That doesn't sound like change to me? I think we need a Chief of Motivation and Fun; and I would like to nominate myself for that. Please contact Obama if you support me.

As Chief of Motivation and Fun my first task would be a little team building exercise that is very much needed by the members of Congress. It is quite clear that this group of people need to learn how to work with one another and drop their own agendas.

How about a White House Cheerleader? My friend Michelle would be perfect for that. Let's face it, someone is going to have to inspire these people to clean up the current mess that we call the United States of America. Imagine having a cheerleader in the background wherever you go reminding you how great you are and reminding you that "we can."

I'm excited and both scared for Obama. He's got quite a task ahead of him. I also admire the man; he showed true leadership the other night when he asked for every one's help. A true leader shows their human side; and acknowledges they cannot do it all alone. So good for you Barack! Now start putting that new team together - and remember change needs to start right at the beginning. Your new chief is ready to serve. Call me - 203.879.5970

No comments:

Post a Comment