Friday, September 5, 2008

How To Know You're PowerPoint Obsessed

Disclaimer: I am not a fan of PowerPoint, mainly because I feel my intelligence is being insulted when someone stands up and reads a presentation to me because they are either unprepared or need a crutch. I want to be engaged and involved in a presentation, not bored out of my mind.
---------------------------

So with that disclaimer, today I sat in on a meeting with a woman who has her son's activity schedule on a PowerPoint slide. No really; I'm not fibbing. She showed it to me..............With Pride! She has the next three months all done................color coded and everything. I wonder if there is a slide show throughout the house?

I'm thinking this person is also a Crackberry Addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment