Thursday, July 17, 2008

I now declare the end of the phrase "I don't know"

How many times have you asked someone a question and the response "I don't know" is rolling off their lips before you've even taken that final pause.

I don't know.

I don't know.

I don't know.

In my Permission To Speed program I share with people that there is a one word answer to the "I don't know"; yep just about every question can now be solved and there is a one word answer to that question.

Do you know what it is?

Think hard.

Harder.

Is your brain hurting yet?

Have you ordered my book over on the right?

The answer is...............

GOOGLE!!!!!!

With all the tools that Google provides from desktop search to Internet search I am sure you can find the answer. So next time you're about to weasel out and say "I don't know", try saying Google.

You can even find out how to use toilet paper!

__________________
Need a fun motivational keynote speaker for your next event who delivers relevant information as well? Learn more about Rich; visit http://www.richdigirolamo.com/programs.htmlor better yet, call 888.476.1664

No comments:

Post a Comment