Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

It's the fourth of July here in the US; a time to celebrate independence. I have some great memories of July 4th celebrations; but the first memory that always comes to mind is not a memory but more of a brainteaser that has stuck in my head all these years later.

It went like this..............

Q: Is there a 4th of July in England?

A: Yes, and a 5th, 6th and 7th too!

Now as a kid I was thinking Independence Celebration, not calendar. I don't know why I still think about this every July 4th; and it still brings a smile and chuckle to my face.

Memories. They are what shape us. Go out and make one today.

Rich DiGirolamo is a professional speaker from Wolcott, CT. He calls himself The Big Kid and enjoys "making painful processes fun." To learn more about Rich please visit http://www.richdigirolamo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment